This is our 2nd Breastfeeding Support Group Meeting being held at Moms Basic. The topic was: Coping with Pregnancy & Breastfeeding During Ramadhan. We were divided into 2 groups with each group being given different sub-topics to be discussed on.
This is Group #1, sharing and discussing on "Concerns & Worries".
Some of the main worries & concerns:
- Low milk supply
- Low appetite during sahur
- Positive thinking & self-affirmation
- Pumping & Feeding Session -- Frequency, tandem nursing, variations in expressing technique.
- Varieties & Creativity on menu for Sahur & Berbuka
- Health supplement & milk booster
Mini presentation from both groups.
A more detailed discussion can be found here.
It was really sweet to have all mommies attending our 2nd SGM. Even though its not a big crowd, perhaps smaller group had brought mommies closer and the issue could be discussed deeper. Hope to see you in our next SGM after hari raya InsyaAllah.. :)